Create a professional and competent communication strategy with this social media guide for beauty salons from EDIT.org, where you will also find editable templates to do so.
Create a marketing strategy for your beauty salon
Social networks are a necessary tool for firms to succeed as they enable attracting users' attention and getting new followers, which may lead to an increase in the number of sales. Becoming a reference in the sector is a goal that can be achieved if we offer attractive content to users. For such reason, managing social media platforms is fundamental for beauty centers, which will benefit from all its advantages:
- Make your brand well-known to increase the number of customers
- Get customer feedback
- Differentiation from competitors
- Cheap way to advertise your salon. Your followers can learn more about it and they'll be interested in the services offered
- Showcase for new potential customers
EDIT.org wants to help you make a radical change in your social platforms and start gaining customers and followers. Therefore, we've prepared this guide to help you with the professional use of such media platforms in your beauty center.
Edit a template for your beauty salon with EDIT.org
- Select the template you like the most for your beauty center
- Edit the design by modifying all text fields
- Save the changes
- Download your compositions in JPG, PNG, or PDF
- Share the final result online, post it on your website or print it
At EDIT.org, you will find more designs related to beauty and body care:
Customizable templates for beauty centers from EDIT.org
- Treatments: promote your treatments, whatever they may be. Through attractive designs, you can get the attention of your followers, including their prices and conditions. This is fundamental since many times, we observe appealing packs that don’t include the price, which makes us think they'll be expensive, and we don’t pay more attention. If you have a solid offer, let your followers know!
- Courses: many centers run weekly or monthly courses for clients. Don't forget to promote them through social media! Also, if you see these programs are working and there are a lot of people interested, you can consider recording them and posting them on platforms like YouTube, so you'll reach more people. As we mentioned before, becoming a referent in terms of content is the best thing that can happen to your business.
- Products: if you also sell products, social networks are the place to advertise it. You can share other people's experiences with such products to make users know the wide range of benefits they offer. Create templates that help attract attention by always following the same design pattern identifiable with your salon.
- Quotes and tips: quotes are a recurrent resource for all brands. A motivational phrase on Mondays, celebrating it's Friday, encouraging people to start the day, etc. work well, although you shouldn't abuse. You can intersperse this type of publication with beneficial tips for your followers: how to take care of your hair, how to have a radiant skin... they're valuable content your followers will appreciate.
- Giveaways: don't forget them! They're the easiest way to expand your brand and win followers. All you have to do is offering some services or products and set some conditions to participate. The most common are liking the publication, following the brand's profile, and commenting or tagging friends in the post.
- Results: sharing successful results is essential for your fans to be able to trust you. Remember that in this world, the visual content sells more, so don't forget it.
- Important dates: upload posts with dates marked on the calendar, such as a Christmas, Women's Day, or the arrival of new seasons.
- Personal wanted: social networks, although they're not the best place to do it, can also help you looking for personal. Write the description of the profile your brand is looking for and share it. You will receive many applications in a very short time!
- Aspirational images: sharing images conveying the lifestyle people can get by using your products, or images with the company's future goals, also boost beauty centers' reputation.
- Tables with prices: from time to time, share images with price tables, particularly when there're discounts and sales. Since this type of post is not very "visual" or "aesthetic", don't over do it.
Digital marketing tips for salons
- Promote your business through Facebook and Instagram Ads. Using this tool is going one step further. Lately, social networks are forcing companies to have to promote their posts to reach more users. For instance, should you have 2000 followers, a publication will only reach about 10% of them. With a little investment and a good segmentation, you will be able to engage with your target audience and to get more profits.
- Don't talk solely about your brand: as we have been telling you throughout the article, avoid talking only about the brand. Many companies make this mistake. People won't follow a profile trying to sell them something all time. Subtly promote your brand, offering valuable and quality content. Of course, include those promotions and product offers you think are the most beneficial.
- Measure your actions: the digital world is very competitive, but it has the advantage that everything can be measured. Then, measure the results of each campaign and observe which iterations convert the most.
Of course, the more presence you have on social networks, the better it will be for your business. However, it's better to prioritize some of them to offer better content. We show you the TOP social media platforms in which you should promote your beauty center:
- Instagram. It's the social network par excellence of beauty salons as it also works with aesthetics. Try to upload designs with the same design pattern to help the user recognize they are yours, so you'll create a brand concept. Then, it won't be necessary to include the logo of your salon as your firm will be recognizable anyways. Also, don't forget to add original hashtags.
- Facebook. It’s the network that can give more visibility to your business since it has the most active users in the world. As people use it to communicate with relatives and to share information, avoid including promotions and direct advertising about your business. We recommend only talking about the new treatments and products offered and all their advantages. You can promote your establishment and its services one you've created value.
- YouTube. You shouldn’t waste the opportunity to make your business known through tutorials or informative videos, such as a video about how a particular treatment works, or how to apply the makeup correctly. The engagement created will be higher compared to other platforms.
You'll be able to create content for each social media platform thanks to EDIT.org. We have prepared hundreds of templates especially to help you manage the networks of your beauty center. You won't have to spend more than 5 minutes a week to prepare all the posts stated above!
Check our free templates for beauty salons and start creating the best designs for your business.