Do you run a print shop? On EDIT.org you will find many editable templates to personalize with your logo, brand colors and texts.
Create the perfect design for your print shop
All of us have looked for a printing office at least once in our lifetime either to print sheet sized paper documents, billboards or leaflets. Although many print shops undertake local advertising promotion, others have chosen to promote themselves online through effective communications campaigns. Discover here all recommendations and ideas for this kind of business along with ready-to-use and custom design templates.
Edit an EDIT.org template for your print shop
- Click on any image of this article or go to the editor to get started
- Select the template you want to edit
- Customize it with images, texts, elements, and logo
- Save the changes and download the composition in JPG, PNG or PDF format
- Print it or share it on social media
Free print shop templates on EDIT.org
- Presentation of your printing shop. The first impression is very important. Publicizing your brand with a slogan phrase that represents it will help to give an image of professionalism. You can use your logo and your tagline (defining phrase) to create a cover for your Facebook page, for your website, for your Pinterest...
- Contact, hours and location. If you run a local print shop where most of your clients live or work nearby, it is vital to be very clear where your store is, what your customer service hours are and how they can contact you to answer questions or send you documents to print. Communicate it through one or more designs on your social networks and hang a visible poster at the entrance of your space. Also, keep business cards visible next to the counter, so they can be taken home.
- Services you offer. It is increasingly common to offer the possibility of home delivery. If we also combine this with sending documents online, a new world opens up where you can reach many more clients besides your neighbors. On EDIT.org you will also find specific templates for photocopying services.
- Home delivery. Think big... Have you thought you could be the reference printing company in your city? Firms and individuals decreasingly choose to buy their own printers and cartridges, and prefer external printing solutions which are always adapted to their needs. Communicate it online with these posters and reach all this public: "home delivery", "send your documents whenever you want from wherever you want" or "receive your documents in your office".
- Product. Product catalogs are often digitally accessible, so product communications can be done individually. Select a product and a week in which you want to highlight it. Then, create a design to post it on social networks with a short description.
- Promos for special dates. Christmas, Black Friday, CyberMonday, Halloween... But also Mother's Day or Father's Day, are dates indicated in the calendar when many businesses will need your services, so go ahead and promote your services in advance (at least 2 weeks before). On EDIT.org you'll like to find many templates for these celebrations.
- Motivational quotes with inspirational background photographs. This type of visual resources generates a great impact since they reach the depths of people. On EDIT.org you have thousands of royalty-free photos, ready to combine with your favorite phrases to appeal your target audience. They are very beneficial for communicating on social media as they have an emotional component that seduces more than sells.
- Reviews. The best advice for a printing company is to take care of its image. Whether it's to print photos, documents or even a book, potential customers will like to see that you have a good corporate image, that you value design and work quickly, efficiently and with quality results. Therefore, we recommend that you collect the opinions of satisfied customers and put them in one of the customizable reputation designs. You could also give your team visibility.
Also, keep in mind that social networks are a powerful tool to make yourself known, using the calendar well. It is highly recommended to post content 1 or 2 times a week. When working with highly visual products, sharing interesting information on a very recurring basis (such as making a publication for each type of product, motivational phrases, promotions, schedules, etc.) becomes fundamental to create engagement.
Don't forget to recommend EDIT.org to your clients! The more designs they create, the more they will want to print, so the more you will invoice with your services. Check also all our templates orientated to other businesses on the EDIT.org blog, as well as our articles with tips and recommendations when doing marketing online.
A new eye-catching and original campaign, despite locally, will allow your business to reach new potential customers. Multiply your orders now with EDIT.org. Customize a print shop template now!