Using unique and original templates for the communication of your pharmacy is crucial to promote and enhance your marketing strategy. That's why in EDIT.org we provide you with the best templates for pharmacies and drugstores to do so.
Create a free design for your pharmacy
Selling medicinal products to improve health or providing medicines to cure diseases have a common link, which is the well-being of people, so the marketing communication strategy should be similar. Focus on people, give peace of mind, security, offer quality, honesty and professional service. Your knowledge is invaluable, so use it to turn a potential buyer into a current customer.
Although on-site pharmacies and parapharmacies continue to make profits, both sorts of firms have started to work online during these last years for which this field has become highly competitive, an that is why an outstanding design is vital.
Customize a printable template for your pharmacy with EDIT.org
- Click on any image of this article or go to the editor to get started
- Select the template you want to edit
- Customize it with images, texts, elements, and logo
- Save the changes and download the composition in JPG, PNG or PDF format
- Print it or share it on social media
EDIT.org templates for pharmacies and pharmaceutical wholesalers
- Presentation. If you are thinking of selling online, you will surely need a horizontal banner or a Facebook cover. Simply present your store or pharmacy with your logo and a slogan that defines you.
- Opening. Use the opening (or re-opening) of your premise to make yourself known in your neighborhood. Communicate it well in advance so that those interested can schedule it on their calendar.
- Schedule. The most basic thing. You can share it on your social networks if you don't want to waste much time. If you keep your service available on holidays, communicate it to take advantage of your guard.
- Promotions. Offers can go a long way in converting sales. They are usually very useful to give out new products, to compete with seasonal products such as sun creams or to offer an incentive to buy in the same store through a discount to customers who have gone to buy other things.
- Business cards. If you want to offer a more personalized service, it is essential to have cards with your name and contact.
- Staff. Behind a brand, there is someone behind who supports it. Showing the team that makes it up will give an image of transparency and honesty, which is very beneficial for increasing your reputation.
- Delivery and online orders. It is increasingly common to offer this possibility since it is convenient and comfortable for the client. Besides, it can also help reach potential customers who are not close to your geographical area.
- Gift card or voucher. We don't always buy for ourselves, do we? Caregivers are those people who care for others because they have a bond with them. Therefore, offering the possibility of buying a voucher to give health makes all the sense in the world. That you will not forget.
- Products and services. The needs are seasonal, so show the right products for each moment. You can also inform your clients about the benefits of certain treatments, or report the services you offer, both in your space and at home (you could even publish a price list).
- Tips. Knowledge is so valuable when it comes to health. Your environment will take this into account when choosing, so show them that you know what you are doing. Create a design with health tips or about which products should people use in each season of the year. For example, in spring you can give advice on allergies or in winters on how to raise your defenses.
- Motivational quotes. Unlike advice, which is usually more practical, a motivational phrase is deeper and more emotional. These quotes help people become more aware, enjoy life, or be realistic about some health risks by practicing certain bad habits like smoking, eating saturated fat, or not playing sports. Prevention is better than cure. You'll find dozens of phrases that you can edit in a second simply by replacing your logo, ready to share such as: "Appreciate yourself".
- Contests. Create community and boost your list of followers with small giveaways or proposals. For example, try to make a giveaway every week among all the clients who follow your Facebook or Instagram page, and you will also be able to make promotions on these social networks.
- The seasons of the year mark the type of demand a lot, right? Summer needs are not the same as winter needs, with a noticeable change in temperatures, nor is it the same to be in autumn as in spring, where allergies can affect many people due to seasonal change. Get ahead of it so that your customers see what you think of them: offer seasonal packs, remember the precautions to take, highlight the most necessary services, etc.
- Special dates and events. Celebrate the holidays of each year with a small message of congratulations. You can take advantage of and include a more attractive promotion.
In an era where the number of pharmacies or parapharmacies has increased in almost every city, EDIT.org wants to help you achieve the desired outreach for your pharmacy or drugstores and help you differentiate. Click here to see all pharmacy templates!