Create custom designs to promote your nutrition and dietetic services with EDIT.org editable templates, which can be fully customized within minutes.
Create personalized nutrition and dietetic designs
If you offer nutrition and dietetics services, have started a blog about it, or undertake any related activity, then you will surely need templates to cover all your needs, either directly related to your work or concerning your business marketing strategy.
On EDIT.org, you will find all kinds of designs to customize for your patients, readers, or followers that you can download and print quickly and easily. It is an online graphic editor with which you will not need previous design knowledge to obtain professional results within minutes.
Edit nutrition templates with the graphic editor EDIT.org
- Click on any template of this article or go to the editor to see them
- Choose the design that you like
- Customize it with all the information, colors, logo, and elements you need
- Save the composition
- Download the image as a JPG, PNG, or PDF and print it out or share it on social media.
In case you need more than one design, you can create copies that will be saved in your user profile. You can have access to them whenever you need to and edit them from anywhere with Internet access.
Help your patients with customized templates
- Services promotion: start by announcing who you are and what your services are (personalized food plans, weight loss monitoring, elaboration of vegetarian or vegan diets, etc.) and specialties (pregnancy, diabetes, nutritional psychology, sports nutrition, etc.).
- Product promotion: if, apart from offering nutrition and dietetic services, you also offer certain complementary products such as vitamins, create the best advertisements to promote them both physically and online.
- Meet the team: imaginatively present your team. Include the members' names with their respective specialties and descriptions, which will generate confidence to potential customers.
- Medical and nutritional information: create designs to provide information on food properties, curiosities, or studies conducted. They will like you to share your knowledge!
- Promotion of your App: many hospitals and practices use their Apps to follow up on patients, publish recipes, or advertise products. Create designs to promote it and make customers communicate and contact you through it. On EDIT.org, you will find specific templates to promote your App.
- Meal planner: custom diets according to each person's needs and requirements is one of the most common services offered by nutritionists and dietitians. These diets can include ready-made menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner or incorporate only the foods to be eaten or avoided. In any case, it can be useful to have a pre-established template and to edit it differently with each patient. On EDIT.org we have useful meal planner templates.
- Healthy recipes: concerning the previous point, many clinics choose to share recipes with their patients to provide them with new ideas for healthy meals. Some social media profiles share recipes for specific products or diets, such as recipes with gluten-free products, vegan, lactose-free products, etc.
- Business cards: don't forget to create your personalized business card, in which you can include your services, contact details, logo, and even an image of your team. Find on EDIT.org hundreds of business card templates.
- Tips: the field of nutrition and dietetics is unfamiliar to many people, and in fact, there are myths about certain foods or practices that are not true. Share tips with your patients or followers, just as you can disprove some claims and give general advice to your readers on eating a healthy, balanced diet.
- Talks and conferences: finally, many clinics and centers have been encouraged to give talks and conferences, not only presently, but also through platforms such as Facebook or Instagram, their website, or their YouTube channel. Announce it with the day and hour, the speaker's name, and the discussed topic.
Designs ready to download, print, or share on social networks
With our editor, you can adapt the composition size to the format you need in a single click. Then, you can have the same design adapted to your different communication needs: A3 to print large and hang in your office, Instagram post to share with your followers, etc. Establishing a design pattern is crucial to convey a unified corporate image as well as to attract the attention of those who do not know you yet.
Go to EDIT.org graphic editor now and start creating the best nutrition and dietetic designs for your services, either to advertise them or to reinforce your image.