Create a professional book cover quickly and easily with EDIT.org, the graphic editor. Find hundreds of customizable templates to personalize in just a few minutes.
Create a book cover design online
How many times have you purchased a product based on its design? And have you gone to watch a movie by its poster? And have you bought a book by its cover? Of course you have! They say an image is worth a thousand words, and when it comes to choosing a novel, we opt for original book covers and those with surprising designs that attract our attention, even though the most crucial aspect is the content.
On EDIT.org, we provide you will all tools you need to create your own book cover from editable templates; it's free, simple, and takes less than a minute.
Customize a book cover with EDIT.org
- Go to the covers category on the editor or scroll down in this article to see all the options.
- Choose the design that best suits your book or personal style.
- Upload an image or choose one of our copyright-free photos, and use it as the background of the book cover.
- Add color filters and modify the cover image to your liking.
- Change the book's information, such as the title, author name, and other details.
- Done! It's ready to download and print.
Don't worry if you don't know how to design it. Professional designers have created all these templates, and the editor is straightforward to use so it's simple for people without design experience.
If your dream has always been to write a book, why don't you start with the cover? This way, you'll have a guide to writing it. It doesn't matter if it's a physical novel or an ebook since when downloading the final result, the user will be able to choose among JPG, PNG, or PDF. Also, the user has an internal memory to save all designs, so you can keep editing from any device whenever you want.
Start making the perfect book cover now, and seize the opportunity to be a professional designer and personalize your creation as much as possible!