Coronavirus or COVID-19. Are you looking for a World Health Organization Coronavirus poster? If so, read this. Considering that as of now there is no cure, prevention is the best way to combat COVID-19. This is why health organizations and governments are counseling their citizens and businesses. By notifying their customers and employees on how to prevent infection, business owners can do their part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus. An effective way to inform others of the best councils is to hang posters with the health guidelines that the WHO has distributed:
"The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated that the coronavirus that has arisen in Wuhan constitutes a Public Health Emergency of International Relevance (PHEIC)."
These are some of the basic hygiene recommendations to take in this situation:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcoholic solutions frequently, trying to use disposable paper to dry them. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth without having previously washed your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues or with a cloth when you cough or sneeze and if you feel sick, stay home.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet with other people, both in companies and in public places. Maintain a reduced maximum capacity. Check here these Social distance free posters and these Maximum capacity templates.
- If you have traveled to China, Italy or Iran recently (or to other areas with cases of Coronavirus) and you feel feverish, cough or respiratory problems, go to local medical services.
Therefore, we make it easy for you. You can customise these templates with your company logo so that both employees and customers are informed of how to prevent this disease and keep it in mind in their day to day. These templates are customisable with your business logo and also by clicking on the background you can change the color to adapt it to your corporate image.
If you were wondering "How to prevent Coronavirus?", here it is. Help prevent this disease, it is very simple. We recommend that you print it and hang it inside the toilets and at the entrance of your company or shop. You will make your business a safer place for your customers. Hanging up these posters is important for restaurants, bars, gyms, schools, universities and any center or business that has a large number of people. It is essential to advertise how to prevent Coronavirus, both to prevent its spread and to offer a message of calm and control of the situation.
Here you can see the basic sanitary tips that you can print and hang on your business space:
Wash your hands:
- After coughing or sneezing
- When you are taking care of the sick
- Before, during and after preparing food
- Before eating
- After using the bathroom
- When the hands are visibly dirty
- After touching animals
And remember, to avoid contact with the virus, social distancing prevents the spread of COVID19. You can also find some design templates with the best recommendations to maintain social distance both in companies, on your property, and in public places. It is best to always maintain a very limited capacity of people in your space. The minimum recommended social distance between people is 6 feet. Depending on the size of your business or the office where you work, a certain amount of people at a time is allowed.
You know, we can all do our part. Discover these and other templates in relation to the Coronavirus, personalise them with your logo in less than 1 minute (or delete the text "Your Logo"), print them and hang them in the busiest areas and in the bathroom entrance. This will give an image of cleanliness, seriousness and awareness to your business, so it will help to fight the Coronavirus, and will help your business too.
If you liked this article, check these Covid 19 Protocols and recommendations for business.
First Coronavirus, next a state of alarm, then confinement... now what? The...
I #stayhome but they are on the #frontline. That is why we have made these ...
Father's Day in the United States is a party that is celebrated every year ...
Do you have a green market? Do you want to promote it in the neighborhood? ...