Posting on all of your social media platforms can be quite difficult when you have no idea what content to offer. The days are over where you could win your audience over by uploading adorable puppy or kitten videos. The competition and content offered on social networks have become very fierce in recent years. What information to offer and how to offer it to connect with the public have become one of the most important issues in digital marketing. The constant innovation characterizes this new stage in which you not only have to try to get followers but know how to maintain them and generate engagement.
Many companies have a marketing strategy in which they only use social media for promotions, but its recommended that promotions of products in social profiles should not exceed 20% of the total content. The other 80% should be customer focused content So, what kind of content do you have to publish on social media?
If you continue reading you will find a series of proposals that can be used as a script when preparing the content for the marketing plan. It’s important to offer varied posts and never forget to listen to the audience (they can give you many clues on what to publish).
Now that we have given you a few ideas that can help you with the content of a digital marketing plan, we also want to remind you how easy it is to use our editor to create all the images the rest of social networks.
Find the inspiration you are looking for and conquer social media!